Dental emergency Oceanside

Rockland County Endodontics

Posted by

Treating dislodged teeth in Rockland County

Rockland County endodontics
Rockland County endodontics

If you have a dislodged tooth which needs immediate treatment, you should contact us at East Coast Endodontics. Patients come to our endodontic practice for many different types of Rockland County endodontics treatment, including the treatment and care of dislodged teeth.

When you come to our endodontics practice for Rockland County endodontics care you will be treated by one of our four top-notch endodontists. Just one of our endodontists is Dr. Michael Feldman. Endodontics perform services which will save teeth; they commonly perform root canal treatments, endodontic retreatments, and treat patients who have dislodged teeth or teeth that have been knocked out. Sometimes a patient will have an injury to their mouth which causes one or several teeth to be pushed back into their sockets. When this occurs, the tooth is said to be dislodged. When a tooth is pushed partially out of its socket, our endodontist may be able to reposition the tooth and stabilize the tooth so that it will be able to survive. This will be able to occur as long as the pulp of the tooth remains healthy. Should this occur in this manner, you will not need to have any additional treatment by our endodontist. However, if the pulp becomes damaged or infected due to this injury, you will most likely need to have a root canal treatment. In this case the root canal treatment will generally be performed within a few weeks of the injury. This should help to prevent tooth loss and should be able to save the tooth. Our endodontist will also be able to provide care for a tooth which is completely knocked out. Should this occur, you should immediately contact our office for an emergency appointment. Our office staff will give you instructions how to safely transport the tooth to our office.

For an appointment to meet with our endodontist for top-notch Rockland County endodontics care, contact us today.

(516) 514-7840